If you want to upgrade your computer to the latest version of Windows in the best way possible, then Cumbria Computer Repairs are here to help. Our comprehensive upgrade service will ensure that your computer is fully up-to-date and that there are no problems once Windows has finished installing.
Often when people upgrade to Windows they’ll have a few issues with software and hardware compatibility. Also when you first upgrade to a new operating system, this is when you’re most vulnerable to getting a virus on your computer, since you don’t have any anti-virus software installed. We can offer a complete upgrade service that means once Windows is installed, everything will work perfectly and your computer will be completely safe and ready to us.
Our Windows Upgrade Services
- Cloning your current version of Windows so there’s no loss of data
- Installing a necessary drivers for your hardware after the installation
- Checking the health of your computer’s hard drive and memory
- Installation of any additional software that you provide
- Installation of Adobe Reader and Flash Player
- Installation of any freely available software such as iTunes, Spotify, Skype etc.
- Installation of any web browsers
- Ensuring that your internet and computer security is up-to-date so you’re not at risk of viruses or other malicious software
- Clearing any temporary files
- Ensuring your computer is optimised for the best performance possible
- Do a full clean of your computer inside and out to ensure there’s no dust that can lead to overheating
Service to Suit
At Cumbria Computer Repairs, we realise that people have busy lives and don’t necessarily have time to drop their computer off at our workshop. This is why we offer an extremely flexible service to suit. We can visit you at your home or place of work, collect your computer and repair it at our workshop and then deliver to you. Alternatively you can drop it off at our workshop and collect it once it’s done.