You might think that if your computer turns on and runs OK, then there are no problems. However the truth is – with computers, there are often problems present that you’re not aware of. For example your computer might contain hardware that’s at risk of overheating. You probably won’t be aware of this until your computer stops working one day.
Our Health Check Services
- Assess the health of your hard drive
- Assess the health of your computer’s RAM
- Assess the health of all other hardware components including the graphics card, processors and fans
- Do a full scan of your computer to check for any viruses, malware or other harmful programs.
- Clear any unneeded files so your computer can run optimally
- Do a full clean of your computer – both inside and out – to ensure that it doesn’t overheat.
- Optimising the settings on your computer so it runs perfectly
- Ensure that your computer’s security is fully up-to-date to prevent the risk of viruses
- Recommend any necessary upgrades that will help your computer to run better
Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late
By getting a health check done on your computer each year, you can be sure that you’ll get the most use out of it and ensure that it performs without problems. Getting a health check is also great for preventing any issues that could end up costing you a lot more to fix later. It isn’t just the expense of fixing problems that you need to worry about though. If you hard drive fails, you could end up losing all your important files.
Get in touch with us and we’ll be happy to offer answer any questions you may have.