Just Ask!

Posted on July 25th, 2012

When looking for a firm to repair your computer it is worth asking if they have professional indemnity insurance and public liability insurance.

We have both public liability professional indemnity insurance; this covers both residential and business clients.

Public liability insures against any damage to you or your property caused while we are working.

Professional indemnity insures against negligence on our part, during the course of the work.